Thursday, March 13, 2014


You are an international student if you are:
The Visiting Student Program is offered to students who are from non-partnering universities but want to study at GEPI  for one or two semesters. The students must pay the tuition fee to GEPI and may request a credit transfer at their home institution. On-campus housing is not available for visiting students, and there is no financial support to visiting students from the host university, so send the offer to lease an apartment before 3 months. To apply for the visiting student program, students must apply directly to the Academic Affairs and Linguistic Department, GEPU.
 We offer international students various ways to study, not only as degree-seeking students but also as short-term students such as academic exchange, visiting students as well as internships. A large number of international students in the past have enjoyed studying university and attended various programs including cultural, professional and social activities. GEPU annually accepts international students for degree program, exchange and internship programs.
  • A Temporary Resident (visa status) of Mongolia, 
  • A Resident or Citizen of any other country other than Mongolian.
If you are an international student and your status changes to Permanent Resident (PR) then you will be eligible to apply for enrolment as a domestic fee-paying student.
The application process to study at GEPU varies depending on whether you are applying to an undergraduate, Master or Doctor degree / postgraduate coursework program. After your registration and approval from your coursework program, students have to obtain S type visa through Academic affairs at GEPU.  

The application process varies, too, if you are an international student currently studying in Mongolia.

No comments:

Post a Comment